100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil (15ml)
Tea Tree Essential Oil is derived from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia tree, commonly known as the Tea Tree. The Melaleuca alternifolia tree received the name Tea Tree from eighteenth-century sailors, who made teas that smelled like nutmeg from the leaves of the (Tea) tree. A plant native to the swampy regions of the eastern Australian coast and to Southeast Queensland. Its botanical term “alternifolia” means "having leaves that alternate on each side of a stem.”
Php 1,490.00 Php 1,043.00
VALID UNTIL APRIL 17, 2020
Aromatherapy and Topical
BENEFITS OF TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Promote faster onset of deeper sleep by reducing anxiety and improving sleep quality;
- Its expectorant properties also make it effective in facilitating the relief of congestion and respiratory tract infection;
- Improve mental, physical and emotional balance;
- Soothe inflammation;
- Reduce tension headaches.
- Its sudorific properties may help to eliminate internal bodily toxins by promoting perspiration;
- Provide relief to minor burns, sores, bites, and cuts by decreasing pain, inhibiting bleeding, eliminating bacteria from the wound, and promoting the closing of scars;
- Relieve respiratory discomfort and dermal inflammation;
- Its known to be an antiseptic that effectively eliminates lices, this fungicidal oil can refresh the scalp and eliminate dandruff while boosting circulation, thereby stimulating the growth of hair;
- Serves as an anti-microbial deodorant.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets;
- Do not apply concentrated essential oils to mucous membranes or sensitive areas;
- If allergic to a certain food, do not use any essential oils or carrier oils that come from the same plant as the allergen; and
- If essential oil gets into the eyes, flush with vegetable oil or cold milk to dilute the oil, ensuring you remove contact lenses first if applicable. If stinging persists for more than a few minutes, seek medical attention.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIM
Unit of Measurement:
essential oils, tea tree, aromatherapy
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil (15ml)”