100% Pure Peppermint Essential Oil (15ml)
Mentha piperita, or Peppermint as it is commonly known, is a perennial herb native to the Mediterranean but has also been cultivated in the USA, Italy, Great Britain, and Japan. It can be identified by its serrated leaves and by its flowers that range in color from light pink to mauve, growing in a conical shape. Peppermint essential oil has been called on oof the most versatile oils in the world, sharing the title with Lavender. Abounding in dermal and oral uses as well as anti-microbial properties.
Php 1,290.00 Php 903.00
VALID UNTIL APRIL 17, 2020
Aromatherapy and Topical
BENEFITS OF PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Its expectorant properties clear the nasal passageway to promote the relief of congestion and to encourage easy breathing;
- Stimulates circulation, reduce feelings of nervous tension, soothe feelings of irritability, boost energy, balance hormones, and enhance mental focus;
- The scent of this analgesic oil is believed to help relieve headaches, and its stomachic properties are known to help suppress the appetite and promote the feeling of being full; and
- When diluted an dinhaled or when rubbed in small amounts behind the ear, this digestive oil can reduce the feeling of nausea.
- Its cooling and warming sensations make it an effective anesthetic that leaves the skin numb to pain and calms redness and inflammation;
- It has traditionally been used as a cooling chest rub to relieve congestion; and
- When diluted with a carrier oil, it can promote the safe and healthy renewal of skin, thus offering relief form skin irritations such as sunburn.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets;
- Do not apply concentrated essential oils to mucous membranes or sensitive areas;
- If allergic to a certain food, do not use any essential oils or carrier oils that come from the same plant as the allergen; and
- If essential oil gets into the eyes, flush with vegetable oil or cold milk to dilute the oil, ensuring you remove contact lenses first if applicable. If stinging persists for more than a few minutes, seek medical attention.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIM
Unit of Measurement:
Peppermint Essential Oil, Essential Oil, Aromatherapy
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “100% Pure Peppermint Essential Oil (15ml)”