100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil (15ML)
Lavandula anguvstifolia, better known as Lavender, is a perennial evergreen plant that has produced the most used essential oil in the world for over 2,500 years. Lavender can be found in the Mediterranean region, Europe, Africa, the angry Islands, the Middle East, and India. The name Lavender is believed to be derived from the Latin word "lavare," meaning "to wash," as it was often used in baths and laundry for its fragrant properties.
Php 1,390.00 Php 973.00
VALID UNTIL APRIL 17, 2020
Aromatherapy and Topical
BENEFITS OF LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
- Help balance hormones, to reduce feelings of nervous tension, and based on empirical evidence, has worked to reduce feelings of depression for some individuals;
- Due to its calming and relaxing properties, it can work as a sleep aid for those suffering from insomnia;
- Alleviate headaches and also extends to its ability to reduce feelings of motion sickness an dto improve the mood; and
- It is believed that Lavender can reduce symptoms of hay fever when inhaled deeply.
- Moisturize chaped and aging skin;
- Its anti-septic and anti-fungal properties may help to reduce itching and swelling caused by insect bites;
- Known to have anti-microbial properties, it provides soothing relief to minor burns and cuts, decreasing pain and inhibiting bleeding while eliminating from the wound;
- Imporve the look and feel of skin that is subject to eczema and psoriasis; and
- In hair care, Lavender is known to be an anti-septic that effectively eliminates lice, nits, and dandruff when rubbed into the scalp.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets;
- Do not apply concentrated essential oils to mucous membranes or sensitive areas;
- If allergic to a certain food, do not use any essential oils or carrier oils that come from the same plant as the allergen; and
- If essential oil gets into the eyes, flush with vegetable oil or cold milk to dilute the oil, ensuring you remove contact lenses first if applicable. if stinging persists for more than a few minutes, seek medical attention.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIM
Unit of Measurement:
Essential Oils, Lavender Essential Oil, Aromatherapy
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil (15ML)”