100% Pure Grapefruit Essential Oils (15ml)
The grapefruit (Citrus x paradisi) is a subtropical citrus tree known for its relatively large sour to semi-sweet, somewhat bitter fruit. Grapefruit is a citrus hybrid originating in Barbados as an accidental cross between two introduced specifies - sweet orange (c. sinensis), and pomelo (or shaddock) (C. maxima) - both of which were introduced from Asia in the seventeenth century. When found, it was nicknamed the "forbidden fruit." The grape part of the name alludes to clusters of fruit on the tree that often appear similar to grape clusters.
Php 1,090.00 Php 880.00
VALID UNTIL APRIL 17, 2020
Aromatherpy and Topical
BENEFITS OF GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Lower food cravings and hunger;
- Turn on relaxation responses and even lower blood pressure naturally;
- Reduce headaches, sleepiness, brain fog, mental fatigue and even poor moods;
- Increase alertness while also claming nerves; and
- Eliminate odors.
- Boost blood circulation;
- Improve skin health, a natural acne treatment;
- Ease alcohol hangover;
- Heal sore and aching muscles; and
- Imrpove hair health
- Keep out of reach of children and pets;
- Do not apply concentratred essential oils to mucous membranes or sensitive areas;
- If allergic to a certain food, do not use any essential oils or carrier oils that come from the same plant as the allergen; and
- If essential oil gets into the eyes, flush wih vegetable oil or cold milk to dilute the oil, ensuring you remove contact lenses first if applicable. If stinging persists for more than a few minutes, seek medical attention.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS
Unit of Measurement:
Grapefruit Essential Oil, Essential Oil, Aromatherapy, Grapefruit
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “100% Pure Grapefruit Essential Oils (15ml)”