100% Pure Frankincense Essential Oil (15ml)
Boswellia zarter, commonly known as Frankincense, is derived from the milky white sap that is secreted by the Frankincense tree. After the tree's sap droplets are allowed to dry and harden into tear-shapes on the tree over the course of a few days, they are finally scrapped off to be made into an essential oil. The name of the tree comes from the term "franc encens," which is French for "high-quality incense." "Franc" is known to mean "pure" while "encens" comes from a word that means "to burn." It was thus considered a "pure incense" and the most desirable of all the other types of incense. Its potent aroma can be described as wood, earthy, and spicy with a fruity nuance.
Php 2,990.00 Php 2,093.00
VALID UNTIL APRIL 17, 2020
Aromatherapy and Topical
BENEFITS OF FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Work as an expectorant to clear the nasal passgeway, promote the relief of congestion, and encourage easy breathing;
- It's sweet, woody aroma is sedative and enhances mood by dimininishing feelings of stress and anxiety while improving concentration and memory;
- It is believed that, in spiritual practices, the scent of Frankincense strengthens both intuitioon and a spiritual connection;
- Eliminates airborne bacteria; and
- Help achieve a state of relaxation and readiness for sleep.
- In a relaxing bath, a few drops of the oil can be added to relieve stress;
- Stimulate the growth of new cells;
- Relieve the discomfort of inflammation such as redness, itching, and swelling; and
- Repair and regenerate skin cells, and thereby reduce the appearance of aging and scarring.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets;
- Do not apply concentratred essential oils to mucous membranes or sensitive areas;
- If allergic to a certain food, do not use any essential ouls or carrier oils that come from the same plant as the allergen; and
- If essential oil gets into the eyes, flush with vegetavble oul or cold miklk to dilute the oil, ensuring you remove contact lenses first if applicable. If stinging persists for more than a few minutres, seek medical attention.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS
Unit of Measurement:
Frankincense Essential Oil, Essential Oil, Frankincense, Aromatherapy
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “100% Pure Frankincense Essential Oil (15ml)”