FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. I am new member and I am curious, what are home parties?
Legánde wants to reach as many potential customers and entrepreneurs as possible and one guaranteed avenue is to bring the products right at the offices or homes of our members.
2. Where can I find a home party near me?
Check for announcements on our website or social media sites (Facebook and Instagram) for any party near your location. In addition, you may also call us at our hotlines +63 2 8 635 6566 to 68 or call/text us at +63999 999 0812 (Smart) +63917 579 8523 (Globe)
3. What kind of home parties do you conduct?
We conduct either an #essentiallyyours party which focuses on the benefits of using essential oils, the #healthTEA party where we feature our tea leaves, and #aguaparty where we feature our flagship product Multipure Drinking Water System.
4. I am new to home parties, what do I need to prepare and expect during home parties?
The party is an informative campaign discussing various health benefits of our products. Aside from getting to know more about the products, we let the attendees have a first hand experience through Do-It-Yourself (DIY) plus some practical tips to maxime our products. What do I need to prepare?, Just prepare your home or office suitable for fun-filled party.
5. I want to invite my family and friends over in my home or office, how can I request a home party?
Request for a party has to be submitted at least two weeks prior to the schedule. Confirmation is needed form both the Company and the requestor. There should be a minimum of ten (10) attendees per party. Requestor or member needs to bring his own materials for the DIY workshop and products for sale.
6. Can I be trained to conduct home parties?
Why not! However, you should first attend the activity at Legánde Headquarters. Schedule is Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, from 10:00am - 12PM - #healthTEA and 2:00PM - 4:00PM - #essentiallyyours.
7. At what price do I sell the products during home parties?
You must sell Legánde's products at Suggested Retail Price (SRP).
Go back to Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions? Send Us A Request