(YUNNAN GREEN TEA)
The Yunnan Province, home to Yunnan Green Tea, is known for its vast wilderness, ancient communities, and naturally, its top-quality brews.
- Green tea is the most commonly grown type of tea in the world. It undergoes low processing retaining high level of antioxidants and minerals.
- Smooth and full-bodied, this distinctive green tea is gently reviving.
- Green tea infusions are medium to light green in color and vary flavor from grassy and sweet to floral , nutty to roasted.
Origin: Simao Mountains, Yunnan China
Tea Type: Yunnan Large Leaves
Processing: Not Fermented
Benefits of Green Tea
- Improve brain function, it can help protect the brain from two of the most neurodegenerative disorders, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Lower blood sugar levels and blood pressure.
- Stabilize cholesterol levels and aids in excretion.
- Encourage dental health, it can lower the chance of cavities and other dental problems and makes bones strong.
- Reduce body weight and can help boost metabolism.
- Reduces the chance of cancer.